Blank caption on forms

Some times my users get blank captions on the form at run time.  They
have to exit windows and come back in.  All is ok afterword!  Is there a
way to prevent this.  I am using Delphi 1.0 and Oracle 7.3!

Thanks!

Re:Blank caption on forms

Denis J. Levesque wrote:

> Some times my users get blank captions on the form at run time.  They
> have to exit windows and come back in.  All is ok afterword!  Is there a
> way to prevent this.  I am using Delphi 1.0 and Oracle 7.3!

> Thanks!

I would say you are running out of resources, are your freeing
components that you've created. Try to create and destroy forms as you
need them

Cheers
Conrad Smith

Other Threads