Directory list box, win 95 style...

Hi,

I'm looking for a directory list box that has the windows 95 style. Could
anyone point me where I could find one. I have looked in different
shareware site.

Thank's in advanced,

-------------------------------------
Joel Jean
Programmeur / Analyste
CCNB - Bathurst
je...@nbnet.nb.ca
je...@gov.nb.ca
-------------------------------------

Re:Directory list box, win 95 style...

> I'm looking for a directory list box that has the windows 95 style.

     It's a component in Delphi.  Look at the System tab in the Delphi
components.  You will see system dialog boxes for opening or saving a
file.  Also, you can connect the file list box to a directory box and
connect the directory box to the drive letter box to create the same
thing on your form as opposed to a dialog box popup.

Re:Directory list box, win 95 style...

> I'm looking for a directory list box that has the windows 95 style. Could
> anyone point me where I could find one. I have looked in different
> shareware site.

FBrowse.pas
by Pablo pissanetzky
http://www.neosoft.com/~pablo

TFolderBrowse is a component for Windows 95 only!
It opens the familiar tree view control used in Explorer
and allows the user to select a folder. It encapsulates the
Windows 95 function SHBrowseForFolder.
<<

        Good luck,

                Dave

Re:Directory list box, win 95 style...

I have developed components which mimic the windows explorer panes. You
can contact me at bhas...@icodeindia.soft.net

 - Srini

On Wed, 16 Apr 1997, Joel Jean wrote:
> Hi,

> I'm looking for a directory list box that has the windows 95 style. Could
> anyone point me where I could find one. I have looked in different
> shareware site.

> Thank's in advanced,

> Joel Jean
> Programmeur / Analyste