Richedit RTF format

Why would my program display RTF code on my program on a local
win2000 machine (that im developing the software on) .. but not
on an NT4 .. or 98 machine ?

Up to 100 minutes free!
http://www.keen.com

Re:Richedit RTF format

Windows 2000 has RichEdit 3.0 support. Windows NT and 98 only have RichEdit
1.0 or 2.0 support.
Maybe your RTF code contains tags that can't be interpreted by RichEdit
<3.0.

"mag8" <beopbeopNObeS...@hotmail.com.invalid> schreef in bericht

> Why would my program display RTF code on my program on a local
> win2000 machine (that im developing the software on) .. but not
> on an NT4 .. or 98 machine ?

> Got questions?  Get answers over the phone at Keen.com.
> Up to 100 minutes free!
> http://www.keen.com

Other Threads