Mail server property/Indy SMTP component

I'm swapping a TmsSMTP component (ArgoSoft) out in favor of the Indy TidSMTP
component.

The TmsSMTP has a property named "Server" which holds the value of our mail
server.

Where on the TidSMTP component does this info need to be assigned?

Re:Mail server property/Indy SMTP component

Chameleon,

It's the Host property.

Ken
---
Ken White
kwh...@adpsi.com

Clipper Functions for Delphi and C++ Builder
http://www.adpsi.com

"The Color-Blind Chameleon" <cshannonSPAMBL...@amfam.com> wrote in message

> I'm swapping a TmsSMTP component (ArgoSoft) out in favor of the Indy
TidSMTP
> component.

> The TmsSMTP has a property named "Server" which holds the value of our
mail
> server.

> Where on the TidSMTP component does this info need to be assigned?

Other Threads