TPU -> DLL

        I am trying to convert a batch of Pascal units (compiled with
        Turbo Pascal 7.0 f/DOS) into useable DLLs that can link into
        a main program file...If anyone has ever done this or knows
        how it can be done, please e-mail me with any information you
        have. Thank You.

--
[ Recursion (n) ] - If you don't understand it, see Recursion.

Re:TPU -> DLL

In article <3ulr48$...@nic.umass.edu> kh...@joyce.oit.umass.edu (Kevin S. Hoffman) writes:

>        I am trying to convert a batch of Pascal units (compiled with
>        Turbo Pascal 7.0 f/DOS) into useable DLLs that can link into
>        a main program file...If anyone has ever done this or knows
>        how it can be done, please e-mail me with any information you
>        have. Thank You.

I don't think that's possible.  They're linked to the DOS support units; you'd
need to recompile them in protected mode or Windows to be able to link them
into a DLL.  You'll need BP 7 for that.

Duncan Murdoch

Other Threads