how forse TDBLookupCombo to show current field value on form create/show (D4)

In D1 you can set text property in formOnActiovate to show initial value,
but in D4 it is text property is delared as readonly.

How I can show initial value in D4?

-Tommi Prami-

Re:how forse TDBLookupCombo to show current field value on form create/show (D4)

I think you can do it assigning the text to the property KeyValue.

Tommi Prami escribi en mensaje <7ivup8$f...@forums.borland.com>...

>In D1 you can set text property in formOnActiovate to show initial value,
>but in D4 it is text property is delared as readonly.

>How I can show initial value in D4?

>-Tommi Prami-

Other Threads