Memory, memory....

Hello,

I would like some help with memory.

Delphi 5 Enterprise, the BDE and Oracle 8 are used to develop a application
that is extensively doing database select, insert, update and delete
statements. This application has been tested with MemSleuth, MemProof and
the Borland advised method and has been found to be fine. This application
also runs for the whole day.

The problem that I have is that if you monitor the "Memory Usage" in the
"Windows Task Manager" on the "Processes" tab-page the memory just grows and
grows until I get the "Out of Memory" and some database action can not be
processed because of that. Memory is lost because of database access of all
sorts (select, insert, update and/or delete).
I also know of the SQL-statement prepare/ unprepare issues with Oracle and
has implemented and tried that too... maybe I missing the point, but don't
think so.

Does anybody know what to do about this or had similar problems that was
solved?

Any help would be great!

James

Re:Memory, memory....