BDE Error: capability not supported

Hi,

I'm using BDE / Delphi 6 to access a text data file called PECAS.TXT with
the following schema (PECAS.SCH):

[PECAS]
FILETYPE = FIXED
CHARSET = ASCII
FIELD1 = PROD_ID,CHAR,12,0,0
FIELD2 = PROD_NOME,CHAR,30,0,12
FIELD3 = PROD_NEWID,CHAR,12,0,42
FIELD4 = PROD_ORIGEM,CHAR,1,0,54
FIELD5 = PROD_PRECO,FLOAT,11,2,55
FIELD6 = PROD_PESO,FLOAT,7,1,66
FIELD7 = PROD_EMBALAGEM,INTEGER,5,0,76
FIELD8 = PROD_IPI,INTEGER,3,0,78
FIELD9 = PROD_REAJUSTE,FLOAT,5,4,81
FIELD10 = PROD_PRECO_GARANTIA,FLOAT,12,2,86
FIELD11 = PROD_PRECO_VENDA,FLOAT,12,2,98
FIELD12 = PROD_RESERVADO,CHAR,2,0,110

When I link the TTable component do text data file and open it, BDE shows
the error:

Error Code: 12289
Capability not supported.

What's happening?

Eyder Rios

Re:BDE Error: capability not supported

What are the TableName and TableType properties set to?
Do the schema file and the text file have the same base name?
Are they in the same directory?

--
Bill (TeamB)