Abort error with dbiProcs in Uses

I use the ABORT procedure in the BeforeDelete, to prevent user
from deleting in certain circomstances.  Everything worked fine
untill I added the dbiProcs in the Uses in order to use
DbiSaveChanges.  Now I get en error :
Statement expected, but expression of type 'integer' found
WHY?

Example of my code

Procedure TTable1.BeforeDelete(DataSet: TDataSet);
Begin
        If "check something" Then Abort;
end;

Re:Abort error with dbiProcs in Uses

On Thu, 09 Jan 1997 16:29:59 GMT, drper...@videotron.ca (Denis Perron)
wrote:

>I use the ABORT procedure in the BeforeDelete, to prevent user
>from deleting in certain circomstances.  Everything worked fine
>untill I added the dbiProcs in the Uses in order to use
>DbiSaveChanges.  Now I get en error :
>Statement expected, but expression of type 'integer' found
>WHY?

>Example of my code

>Procedure TTable1.BeforeDelete(DataSet: TDataSet);
>Begin
>    If "check something" Then Abort;
>end;

Abort is also a constant in the BDE unit, that's why the
compiler "is confused".
Use SysUtils.Abort in your code, that will solve your problem

Other Threads