Delphi 3 Pricing...

Hey. I'm looking for a version upgrade from Delphi 2 Developer to Delphi 3
pro (I bought VB 5 after being a Delphi user for a while... that ougghta
tell you something about why)... Anyway, how much should it go for?

Re:Delphi 3 Pricing...

Max Rondon wrote:

> Hey. I'm looking for a version upgrade from Delphi 2 Developer to Delphi 3
> pro (I bought VB 5 after being a Delphi user for a while... that ougghta
> tell you something about why)... Anyway, how much should it go for?

Max,

I bought my for $250 from www.provantage.com.  Plus, you get a $50
rebate.  So right around $200 wouldn't be bad.

Care to elaborate on your VB5 experience?

Mark

Other Threads