IBEvent

Hi,

I have the following problem using Events against an IBServer 6.0.1.6
running on the local PC.
'localhost:c:\XX.GDB'
If I have an networkcabel connected to my PC and start my application, the
triggers are received correctly, but as sone as I disconnect the
Networkcable....
I receive an Event with all eventcounters =0, the IBEvent is calling
IscQueEvents again (WITHOUT any error), but after that I don't receive any
Trigger.
The DBControls (Grid, Boxes..) have no Problem to, read and write to the
Database.
If I close the IBDatabase (where the IBEvent is connected to), reopen it and
register the triggers (networkcable is still out) it works fine again.

Any help would be welcome.

Regards
Thomas

PS.: I have to use localhost because I have an Multithreading application.
Without localhost my application crashes after a few seconds.

Re:IBEvent

In article <3d1b4888$1_1@dnews>, T.St...@Eckelmann.de says...

> Any help would be welcome.

        I don't know how much this will help you, but I doubt the problem
has anything to do with IBX.  Sounds like an IB issue to me, although
I'm not sure.  You might try asking in borland.public.interbase.general.

> PS.: I have to use localhost because I have an Multithreading application.
> Without localhost my application crashes after a few seconds.

        As well it should.

        -Craig

     InterBase PLANalyzer (Free IB optimization tool):
          http://delphi.weblogs.com/IBPLANalyzer

Re:IBEvent

[...]

Other Threads