Getting rid of the SQL hour glass

Is there an effective way to set the default session's SQLHourGlass property
to false? I have tried

Session.Active := false;
Session.SQLHourGlass := false;
Session.Active := true;

When I put this in the data module's create event, I got some strange errors
later in the program. Is there some way to set the property before Session
is set to active? Or is there something else I need to do to make it work
right?

Thanks for any suggestions.

Jonathan

Re:Getting rid of the SQL hour glass

Try setting it with the application.SQLHourGlass := crDefault.

JonathanC wrote in message <79525v$5b...@birch.prod.itd.earthlink.net>...
>Is there an effective way to set the default session's SQLHourGlass
property
>to false? I have tried

>Session.Active := false;
>Session.SQLHourGlass := false;
>Session.Active := true;

>When I put this in the data module's create event, I got some strange
errors
>later in the program. Is there some way to set the property before Session
>is set to active? Or is there something else I need to do to make it work
>right?

>Thanks for any suggestions.

>Jonathan

Re:Getting rid of the SQL hour glass

Thanks for the quick reply! I'll try it.
>Try setting it with the application.SQLHourGlass := crDefault.

Other Threads