TCP chat with DELPHI 3

I'm trying to make a simple chat program but the deplhi doc is not good.
There is not enought explication about tcp components.
Can someone help me !!!!!
If somebody has already made an application with tcp, would he be nice to send
it to me with explication of the code... or some good web site with infos
about tcp programming with deplhi3.0

thanx :)

Re:TCP chat with DELPHI 3

Have a look at the Delphi\Demo\Internet example files that
come with Delphi.  One of them has a good starting example of what you're asking.
Palese Rudi wrote:
> I'm trying to make a simple chat program but the deplhi doc is not good.
> There is not enought explication about tcp components.
> Can someone help me !!!!!
> If somebody has already made an application with tcp, would he be nice to send
> it to me with explication of the code... or some good web site with infos
> about tcp programming with deplhi3.0

> thanx :)

Other Threads