QuickReport 3.0.4 - Prints only first 2 pages, but its showing all the pages in

Hi,
I am having problem with one of my reports.
In the preview all the pages, but it prints only the first two pages.
can any help me on this please. I am using Quickrep 3.0.

Thanx

Zeeshan (First Systech Intl. Arizona)

Re:QuickReport 3.0.4 - Prints only first 2 pages, but its showing all the pages in

Maybe it the FromPage and ToPage values that are doing this, try changing
them, how? beats me, I remember this cuz I used to develop with QR a long
time ago... NOT ANY MORE !!!

Zeeshan escribi en mensaje <36CC67D4.691E1...@akamail.com>...

>Hi,
>I am having problem with one of my reports.
>In the preview all the pages, but it prints only the first two pages.
>can any help me on this please. I am using Quickrep 3.0.

>Thanx

>Zeeshan (First Systech Intl. Arizona)

Other Threads