FREE Delphi Chat LIVE !!!

FREE TO YOUR SITE
If you would like to have live Delphi chat at your web-site contact THE
DELPHI CONNECTION.  That's what we have done, and it is terrific!

FLOAT ABILITY
The chat program is written in java and has a built in "float" function.
You click on a button and the chat window rises above the browser,
freeing you to surf the net while you chat with fellow Delphi
programmers.  It's almost like instant tech support, when you find a
fellow program LIVE who can help.

TO MAKE THIS WORK
Tell your friends! The chat has only been up a few days and not too many
people Know about it.  The concept is not going to be beneficial to all
Delphi programmers until every developer is using it. Jump on, help
others with their problems---and someone will be there when YOU need
them.
   Also, when you log on and no one is there (since it's new), just pull
your chat window to the side and monitor until some other people arrive.
 Then eventually we will all get into the routine of chatting about our
work on-line.

PRESENT LOCATIONS
The Delphi Connection (Delphi32.com) has organized the operation as I
said before.  As others add the window/page to their sites, I'm sure
they will post here. To get the ball rolling, select
http://intermid.com/sherlock/chat.htm

CHAT with you later!

H. L. Arledge    http://www.intermid.com/sherlock/sherlock.htm
MIS Director
SHERLOCK SOFTWARE..........developers of FORMATIONS FOR DELPHI
                           and DELPHI QUICK&DIRTY.............
Sherl...@gim.net
8386 D Airline Highway
Baton Rouge, LA  70815