Looking for experienced Delphi developer(s)

We are looking for experienced Delphi developer(s) for a short term  project
(30-45 days). Starting NOW.

CA Bay area prefered, but not required.

Your experience would include Windoz development in Delphi and object Pascal,
(C or C++). This project involved some database work as well as multimedia
extensions.

Contact:
David Mandala at:

EMAIL:
        dav...@them.com
        74156,2...@compuserve.com
        d...@aol.com
Fax:
        (415) 621-6214

 Dave Mandala      Them Productions       San Francisco, CA
 Internet: da...@them.com CIS: 74156,221  AOL: dism

Re:Looking for experienced Delphi developer(s)

I am a consultant based in Minneapolis. With 11 years of consulting
experience. I may be interested in the your Delphi project if I can work
from here. Details of the project ?

Other Threads