Delphi 3 and Windows XP Pro

G'day

I wonder if anybody has had any bad experience with D3 on WinXP-Pro?

Can they co-exist? I accept that many of the APIs available in WinXP
will not be available to D3.

Please let me know.

Thanks
John

Re:Delphi 3 and Windows XP Pro

raspu...@thepub.co.za wrote in message ...
>I wonder if anybody has had any bad experience with D3 on WinXP-Pro?

>Can they co-exist? I accept that many of the APIs available in WinXP
>will not be available to D3.

I always wonder about this kind of question. "Can they coexist?"
Of course they can; D3 runs on win32 and XP Pro implements win32.
Then "are the APIs available?" Of course they are; the system DLLs
export them. You may need some external declarations, but those
are easily written or found.

Groetjes,
Maarten Wiltink

Other Threads