toolbar

When I use the toolbar button in an MDI app, they only work on the last
child that was created no matter which child is active.  If that last window
created is close, I get access errors.  I feel like I have tried everything
with no success.  Is there a better way to do this.

Re:toolbar

Hi Rick and/or Anne,

> When I use the toolbar button in an MDI app, they only work on the last
> child that was created no matter which child is active.  If that last window
> created is close, I get access errors.  I feel like I have tried everything
> with no success.  Is there a better way to do this.

This definitely should not be happening -- are you using a TActionList component
with your ToolBar?
--
Damon Chandler (TeamB)
http://bcbcaq.freeservers.com

Re:toolbar

Hi Damon,

I am not using a TActionList with the toolbar.  Can you explain this
further.

Rick

Other Threads