"No WEB-browser could be located"

Why do I only get the message "No WEB-browser could be located" if I try
to enter C++ Builder Direct ? I have both Netscape and MS Explorer
available in my Windows NT environment.

Regards Knut

Re:"No WEB-browser could be located"

Knut Olsen-Solberg wrote:

> Why do I only get the message "No WEB-browser could be located" if I try
> to enter C++ Builder Direct ? I have both Netscape and MS Explorer
> available in my Windows NT environment.

> Regards Knut

What I did was:
First install MS/Internet Explorer, telling it to be the default
webbrowser. Now Netscape was started. It asked if Netscape should be the
default webbrowser again, and I said yes (back to start). Suddenly C++
Builder Direct worked !

Knut

Other Threads