Component for serial communication between 2 PC's ??

See Async Professional at http://www.turbopower.com/apro.

--
Kent (TeamB and TurboPower Software)
C++Builder Developer's Journal

Re:Component for serial communication between 2 PC's ??

Is there any components for serial communications between 2 PC's.
I am using BCB4.
Thanks...

                      Raldge

Re:Component for serial communication between 2 PC's ??

Our (Accent Technologies') TSerialPort component does an excellent job
of this. Details at http://www.accent-tek.com.

/s/ Peter F. Levy
    Accent Technologies

On Tue, 7 Mar 2000 00:15:54 +0800, "Raldge" <lar...@eudoramail.com>
wrote:

>Is there any components for serial communications between 2 PC's.
>I am using BCB4.

Depends on how much you need the component to do. AsyncPro has all the
bells and whistles and is priced accordingly. There are a lot of other
options that don't do as much but that don't cost as much, either. Some
are even free.

TComThread (freeware)
http://www.protogene.com/people/giles/builder.html

TSerialPort (commercial, low cost)
http://www.accent-tek.com

And there are others -- I just don't have the links handy.

--
Rich Webb    Norfolk, VA
raw...@erols.com

Other Threads