Difference with C++builder5 beetween Win 2000 and 98

Hi,

I have made a prog with C++ builder5
under Win 2000 pack3 . That's work fine, so
I try the prog under Win98 SE and there's a message error  DLL Files
SAMLIB.DLL and MPRAPI.DLL
are missing on the system !

All right,  I compile the prog under Win98 with rigurously the same options
! And  Surprise
the prog works under the two Win2000 and Win98 systems !
 What's wrong , what's are for these two Win2000 dll
MPRAPI.dll and SAMLIB.DLL what are the differences with the c++builder
compilator?

Thanks for help !

Re:Difference with C++builder5 beetween Win 2000 and 98

You may wan to look in your Project settings, for example the compiler to make
sure it isn't using
 NT options etc..
 its also possible your using some third party tools that are selecting
different components when
checking OS versions are compile time.
etc..
FLACHET wrote:
> Hi,

> I have made a prog with C++ builder5
> under Win 2000 pack3 . That's work fine, so
> I try the prog under Win98 SE and there's a message error  DLL Files
> SAMLIB.DLL and MPRAPI.DLL
> are missing on the system !

> All right,  I compile the prog under Win98 with rigurously the same options
> ! And  Surprise
> the prog works under the two Win2000 and Win98 systems !
>  What's wrong , what's are for these two Win2000 dll
> MPRAPI.dll and SAMLIB.DLL what are the differences with the c++builder
> compilator?

> Thanks for help !

Other Threads