Trouble with Adaptive Server 6

Dear all,

I have just moved off Sybase Anywhere 5 and I am now developing with
adaptive server 6.

I created a blank database with Sybase central and then created the actuall
database via the modeller 6.1

The problem I have is when I have the product as a server (dbsrv6 -c 20M
"path.name.db") when I try connecting with Sybase central it {*word*75}es when I
try to view the data. You get a Communication error and it brings up the
ODBC connection. Just reselect TCP and it goes off and the Interactive SQL
product comes back and states:

Database collation "WIN_LATIN1" as ISO ANSI Characters, display translation
is off....

Can anyone help. It works fine when the server is on your own PC. It all
worked okay with sybase anywhere 5.0.

Matthew

Re:Trouble with Adaptive Server 6

: "Matthew Barrett" <m.barr...@cmesys.demon.co.uk> wrote:

>I have just moved off Sybase Anywhere 5

Matthew, could you please specify what your problem is with respect to
Borland C++Builder?

Thank you.