using "euro" character

Hello,
as I am living in France, I am now obliged to use the Euro character.
( € ) Does anyone know how to insert it in a label or anything. I
tried simply typing it in my code but BCB sent compiler error message
saying "Illegal character ..."
Any help will be very welcome.
Thanx

(Please reply by mail as well)

L@urent Savaete
lsavaete@@club-internet.fr
(remove one @ to reply to this mail)
ICQ # 15485560

Re:using "euro" character

El da Sat, 13 Feb 1999 22:13:00 GMT, lsava...@club-internet.fr
(L@urent) escriba:

>as I am living in France, I am now obliged to use the Euro character.
>( € ) Does anyone know how to insert it in a label or anything. I
>tried simply typing it in my code but BCB sent compiler error message
>saying "Illegal character ..."

        It is working perfectly in BCB 3 and Win98. I have written '€'
symbol (AltGr+5) in a Caption property of Label and it goes right...

        If you have got Win95, you must download TrueType fonts from
www.microsoft.com for Euro support. Check that you use standard
windows fonts...

        Salutations, RC ;-)

[NOTA: quita NOSPAM de la direccin para responder...]
Rafa Couto (caligari)
<rafaco...@NOSPAMbiogate.com> <alt-mailto:rafaco...@NOSPAMhotmail.com>
<http://www.biogate.com/rafacouto>   UIN:2339365
PGP Key 30EC5C31 [E6.BF.11.EF.FE.55.38.B1..CF.7E.93.80.58.E5.9F.A3]

Other Threads