Prevent running my app more then once

Dear all,

How can I prevent in Borland Builder C++ that my app
can not run multiple times on the mashine.
What should I build in the code to verify if the app
is already running?

Thank
Alex

Re:Prevent running my app more then once

Alex,

Please do not cross-post, it's against newsgroup guidelines.  You've
already posted this question in .winapi (a more suitable group).

BTW if you check the archives, you'll find an answer.  (Check Deja, or
mers).

good luck,

liz

aleksandar.si...@roche.com (Aleksandar Simic) wrote in <39ec855e_2@dnews>:

>Dear all,

>How can I prevent in Borland Builder C++ that my app
>can not run multiple times on the mashine.
>What should I build in the code to verify if the app
>is already running?

>Thank
>Alex

Other Threads