Borland Builder and C++ question

Hi

I have got Builder version 1 and C++ 4.5 and was wondering the best
book to read after the Borland Builder for Dummies?

I would be grateful if any one could advise me on this question.

Aslo is C++ fully intergratable in Builder, if so am I wasting my time
reading about C++ using DOS command codes?

Many Thanks

Simon

s...@eclipse.co.uk
Simon & Caroline

s...@eclipse.co.uk

Re:Borland Builder and C++ question

There are 2 books I recommend. C++Builder How-To, from the Waite
group, has many many great examples of specific solutions to problems.
It tells you how to do it quickly. Also, for an in depth book, get
C++Builder Unleashed, for Sams.
Both excellent.
The unleashed book is apparently coming out for version 3 of Builder,
so if you plan to upgrade you might wait.

On Sun, 03 May 1998 13:36:52 GMT, s...@eclipse.co.uk (Simon & Caroline)
wrote:

>Hi

>I have got Builder version 1 and C++ 4.5 and was wondering the best
>book to read after the Borland Builder for Dummies?

>I would be grateful if any one could advise me on this question.

>Aslo is C++ fully intergratable in Builder, if so am I wasting my time
>reading about C++ using DOS command codes?

>Many Thanks

>Simon

>s...@eclipse.co.uk
>Simon & Caroline