Where can I find a tutorial for Qreport

Re:Where can I find a tutorial for Qreport

"Chegueverra" <bdi...@noomnivoxspam.com> wrote:
>Where can I find a tutorial for Qreport

Don't know which version you are working on but I found a QReport.doc
file in the quickrpt folder.  Another option is to go to

        http://www.qusoft.com

and download their knowledge base.

HTH

Andre

Re:Where can I find a tutorial for Qreport

I'm trying to find how I can Load reports that I already saved, I looked
around and found TQRPHandler, but I don't know what the Header is for using
it.

Andre Hayward <jorha...@mweb.co.za> wrote in message

> "Chegueverra" <bdi...@noomnivoxspam.com> wrote:

> >Where can I find a tutorial for Qreport

> Don't know which version you are working on but I found a QReport.doc
> file in the quickrpt folder.  Another option is to go to

> http://www.qusoft.com

> and download their knowledge base.

> HTH

> Andre

Re:Where can I find a tutorial for Qreport

The Header to Include Pfor TQRPHandler is <qrextra.hpp>

thanks to all

Chegueverra <bdi...@noomnivoxspam.com> wrote in message

> I'm trying to find how I can Load reports that I already saved, I looked
> around and found TQRPHandler, but I don't know what the Header is for
using
> it.

> Andre Hayward <jorha...@mweb.co.za> wrote in message
> > "Chegueverra" <bdi...@noomnivoxspam.com> wrote:

> > >Where can I find a tutorial for Qreport

> > Don't know which version you are working on but I found a QReport.doc
> > file in the quickrpt folder.  Another option is to go to

> > http://www.qusoft.com

> > and download their knowledge base.

> > HTH

> > Andre