Taskbar button doesn't disappear?!?

Hello,

in C++Builder 5 (Standard) I have the same problem like in Delphi 5: On
Windows98 the taskbar-button sometimes does not disappear, if I took the
following settings of the form:

Minimize/Maximize-Buttons off (false), WindowState maximized

On a click onto the button the button will disappear! What can I do to solve
this problem?

Thanks a lot!

AScomp

Re:Taskbar button doesn't disappear?!?

On Thu, 9 Mar 2000 21:47:59 +0100, "Andy Stroebel" <asc...@addcom.de>
wrote:

>Hello,

>in C++Builder 5 (Standard) I have the same problem like in Delphi 5: On
>Windows98 the taskbar-button sometimes does not disappear, if I took the
>following settings of the form:

>Minimize/Maximize-Buttons off (false), WindowState maximized

>On a click onto the button the button will disappear! What can I do to solve
>this problem?

>Thanks a lot!

>AScomp

It's a bug in Windows 98.  As you are exiting the program you need to
shrink your window down so it doesn't cover the task bar, then call
Application->ProcessMessages() once to make sure that the move occurs.

Re:Taskbar button doesn't disappear?!?

Try calling ShowWindow(Handle, SW_HIDE) from the main form's OnClose event.

Gambit

"Andy Stroebel" <asc...@addcom.de> wrote in message

> What can I do to solve this problem?

Other Threads