Q: Stringlist as a property in an own Component

Hello !
I am an newbie in cppbuilder programing.
Right now I am working on an own component. There I encounter the following
problem:

I need an TStrings or TStringList vcl component as a property which can be
changed during Designtime.
The straight forward approach (using it like other properties):
    TStringList    fString_List;
    __property TStringList = {read=fString_List, write=fStringList}
failed, because vcl components have to be initialised with "new".
An other approach using a Pointer (TStringList *fString_List) compiles good,
but when using the component it causes an fatal error, when assigning a
String to the list.

What do I wrong ?

Thanks in advance and sorry for my bad english.

Andreas