C++ Builder 6 Enterprise don't use the precompiled headers

Hi,

I have a old Project from C++ Builder 5.

BCB6 create the precompiled header but don't
use it. Is anywhere a new setting for it?

Franz-Josef

Re:C++ Builder 6 Enterprise don't use the precompiled headers

Franz-Josef Vorspohl wrote:
> Hi,

> I have a old Project from C++ Builder 5.

> BCB6 create the precompiled header but don't
> use it. Is anywhere a new setting for it?

> Franz-Josef

In my case it was a wrong path setting of
the old project. In the project->optiona->compiler
you can set path and name of the precompiled
header file. Check if it is valid.

Regards,

Pete

Franz-Josef Vorspohl wrote:
> Hi,

> I have a old Project from C++ Builder 5.

> BCB6 create the precompiled header but don't
> use it. Is anywhere a new setting for it?

> Franz-Josef

In my case it was a wrong path setting of
the old project. In the project->optiona->compiler
you can set path and name of the precompiled
header file. Check if it is valid.

Regards,

Pete

Other Threads