Background image for page control component

Hello!

I'm using borland C++ Builder3. I'm using a page control component and
have many tabs in it. I want to provide same background image in all the
tabs.

I can provide the background by putting this image on each sheet in page
control component individually. But that increases the size of the form
too much. Is there a way that I can just drop one background image for
the entire page control and all the sheets inside that page control
could use it.

Thanks,
Deepika.

Re:Background image for page control component

Deepika,
        I have an example of tiling a bitmap on a TPageControl component at...

http://bcbcaq.freeservers.com

in the 'Graphics' section --> "Tiling a TBitmap"

Good luck.

//Damon

Other Threads