need help creating activex control from vcl component

Hi
I created a non-visual VCL class derived from TWinControl. I installed the
control in my component
palette and it's working well. When I go into the ActiveX creation Wizard I
don't see my component listed
in the VCL Listbox. What's wrong?

Platform: WindowsXP, BCB v6

thanks

sample of my .h

class PACKAGE TMediaAnalyzer : public TWinControl
{
private:
    cOGGAnalyzer cOGG;
    cMP3Analyzer cMP3;
    std::string sFilename;
    cMediaInfo MediaInfo;
protected:
public:
    __fastcall TMediaAnalyzer(TComponent* Owner);
__published:
    bool __fastcall Analyze(std::string filename);
    int __fastcall GetNumberOfFields();
    std::string __fastcall GetFieldName(int field_number);
    std::string __fastcall GetFieldValue(std::string fieldname);
    std::string __fastcall GetFieldValue(int field_number);

};