Portable TIniFile class

2005-04-29 09:49:18 PM
cppbuilder98
Do you know any open source, portable (Windows & Linux) C++ (gcc)
implementation of TIniFile class?

Re:Portable TIniFile class

"Hutri" < XXXX@XXXXX.COM >wrote in message
Do you know any open source, portable (Windows & Linux)
C++ (gcc) implementation of TIniFile class?
If you hadn't mentioned gcc, I would have recommended that you look at using
TMemIniFile instead of TIniFile. But gcc has no support for the VCL.
Gambit

Re:Portable TIniFile class

In article < XXXX@XXXXX.COM >, XXXX@XXXXX.COM says...
Do you know any open source, portable (Windows & Linux) C++ (gcc)
implementation of TIniFile class?

I have written my own, it isn't that hard.
I can post it if you want, but it will required some editing because it
uses a strange string-class.

{smallsort}

Re:Portable TIniFile class

I have written my own, it isn't that hard.
I can post it if you want, but it will required some editing because it
uses a strange string-class.
I'm sure many people on this group would like to receive a copy of your
code.
Can you post it here please?

Re:Portable TIniFile class

In article <42779c85$ XXXX@XXXXX.COM >, <Mei Teez Ia>says...
>I have written my own, it isn't that hard.
>I can post it if you want, but it will required some editing because it
>uses a strange string-class.

I'm sure many people on this group would like to receive a copy of your
code.
Can you post it here please?

Going to post it in borland.public.attachments :-)

Re:Portable TIniFile class

Was there supposed to be an attachment in your posting in
borland.public.attachments?
If so, I can't see it. : (