Capturing Global Key Press

2006-09-28 03:26:25 AM
cppbuilder33
Hello. I have a GUI application with numerous forms. I'd like to have one
form capable of capturing all key presses that occur in the application.
Can someone please point me in a direction on how to do this. I've been
able to capture on the main form but once I add buttons on other forms I am
unable to get the keypress on my main form.
I am using BCB 6
Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Re:Capturing Global Key Press

This newsgroup is about the C++ language, but your question is not.
Please direct your browser at info.borland.com/newsgroups/ and
read the newsgroup descriptions and guidelines. This will help you
find the appropriate newsgroup for your question.