BBC++ 5.0: how to resize pictures?

2007-01-23 04:34:35 PM
cppbuilder57
Hello,
I like my BBC++ 5.0 aplication to resize a background picture when the
application window size is changed by user.
How do I do this?
Thanks
Henk

Re:BBC++ 5.0: how to resize pictures?

Hi Henk,
what do you mean with a background picture?
An Image component?
Marius
"Henk van Winkoop" < XXXX@XXXXX.COM >wrote:
Hello,

I like my BBC++ 5.0 aplication to resize a background picture when the
application window size is changed by user.

How do I do this?

Thanks

Henk

Re:BBC++ 5.0: how to resize pictures?

"Henk van Winkoop" < XXXX@XXXXX.COM >writes:
n>Hello,

I like my BBC++ 5.0 aplication to resize a background picture when the
application window size is changed by user.

How do I do this?
Hi, your question would be much better asked in the .nativeapi or one
of the .vcl newsgroups. This forum is for questions about the
langauge itself, its usage, rules, etc.
Thanks.
--
Chris (TeamB);