Fold -> Methods

2007-02-26 11:06:29 PM
cppbuilder45
Hi,
Is there a shortcut for the Rightclick Menu->Fold->Methods feature of C++
Builder 2006? Is there a way to create a macro to do this? I LOVE this feature
and use it all the time!
Thanks,
Rob

Re:Fold -> Methods

This newsgroup is about the C++ programming language, but your
question is not.
Please direct your browser at info.borland.com/newsgroups/ and
read the newsgroup descriptions and guidelines. This will help you
find the appropriate newsgroup for your question.

Re:Fold -> Methods

Thomas Maeder [TeamB] wrote:
This newsgroup is about the C++ programming language, but your
question is not.

Please direct your browser at info.borland.com/newsgroups/ and
read the newsgroup descriptions and guidelines. This will help you
find the appropriate newsgroup for your question.
I didn't see a newsgroup for C++ Builder user's manual. What do you suggest?
IDE? Graphics? NativeAPI?
Thanks for the help!

{smallsort}

Re:Fold -> Methods

"Robert G. Hoover" < XXXX@XXXXX.COM >writes:
Thomas Maeder [TeamB] wrote:
>This newsgroup is about the C++ programming language, but your
>question is not.
>
>Please direct your browser at info.borland.com/newsgroups/ and
>read the newsgroup descriptions and guidelines. This will help you
>find the appropriate newsgroup for your question.

I didn't see a newsgroup for C++ Builder user's manual. What do you suggest?
IDE? Graphics? NativeAPI?
Hmmm, perhaps non-tech would be the best. It's easier to say in which
group that question does not belong, rather than which it does! :)
--
Chris (TeamB);

Re:Fold -> Methods

Chris Uzdavinis (TeamB) wrote:
"Robert G. Hoover" < XXXX@XXXXX.COM >writes:

>Thomas Maeder [TeamB] wrote:
>>This newsgroup is about the C++ programming language, but your
>>question is not.
>>
>>Please direct your browser at info.borland.com/newsgroups/ and
>>read the newsgroup descriptions and guidelines. This will help you
>>find the appropriate newsgroup for your question.
>I didn't see a newsgroup for C++ Builder user's manual. What do you suggest?
>IDE? Graphics? NativeAPI?

Hmmm, perhaps non-tech would be the best. It's easier to say in which
group that question does not belong, rather than which it does! :)

Hi Chris,
Thank you for the very helpful reply. I have posted in the non-technical group.
It is often very difficult to figure out which group to post to. My apologizes
for posting here.
Rob

Re:Fold -> Methods

"Robert G. Hoover" < XXXX@XXXXX.COM >writes:
Hi Chris,

Thank you for the very helpful reply. I have posted in the
non-technical group. It is often very difficult to figure out which
group to post to. My apologizes for posting here.
Sorry I can't answer your question but I have no idea what the answer
is. I suggested nontech only by reading your post that said the
question was about the user's guide, but after re-reading it, it
sounds almost like an IDE question, since you mention shortcuts, etc.
For people like me, who talk about C++ but don't know a lot of
specific to the BCB product, it's hard to recognize what your question
was even referring to. (So if you don't get a good answer, you might
also consider clarifying what you're asking.)
--
Chris (TeamB);

Re:Fold -> Methods

"Robert G. Hoover" < XXXX@XXXXX.COM >writes:
I didn't see a newsgroup for C++ Builder user's manual. What do you
suggest? IDE? Graphics? NativeAPI?
IDE.
I hardly ever suggest a newsgroup when in such posts because I think
that it's in the best interest of the parcipants of these groups that
people have a look at the Web page I mentioned from time to time.
Sometimes, I give a hint, but in this case, IDE seemed obvious to
me. Then again, like many things, "obvious" is in the eye of the
beholder.

Re:Fold -> Methods

XXXX@XXXXX.COM (Thomas Maeder [TeamB]) writes:
Sometimes, I give a hint, but in this case, IDE seemed obvious to
me. Then again, like many things, "obvious" is in the eye of the
beholder.
Sure, rub it in. :)
--
Chris (TeamB);

Re:Fold -> Methods

Thomas Maeder wrote:
I hardly ever suggest a newsgroup when in such posts because I think
that it's in the best interest of the parcipants of these groups that
people have a look at the Web page I mentioned from time to time.
Did you notice that there is no longer a description of this group on
that site? I'm sure that I can remember reading a description in the
past, but now a number of the groups do not have description links,
and that could be causing even more confusion.
- Leo

Re:Fold -> Methods

Leo Siefert < XXXX@XXXXX.COM >writes:
Did you notice that there is no longer a description of this group
on that site?
I am aware that the online documentation of the newsgroups could be
better.