Problem with addRef and Release in ASO

I am building an Active Server Object. I am bit new to C++ and Borland C++
Builder 6.... I am completely stuck with addRef and Release.... in the
output of my ASO, when i write out the contents of a container to the
browser, the text addRef and Release is added multiple times to the output
(which is not what i want). I think this has something to do with smart
pointers... things i found in the newsgroups concerning smart pointers this
didn't help me any further.
Can i send someone here my source code of my bcb project to help me out
please?
Regards,
Marcel