how to save C++ builder form data in Run Time

2007-11-29 07:59:11 AM
cppbuilder43
Hi All,
I just changed from VC++ to Borland C++;
I am facing a interesting problem: I would like to save run time user
data in a form of Borland C++ form, by example: User selected an
option from TCombox, or A radio box, I would to save it;
I know that I can do it my self by create a file save as XML format
and load it after; But I saw Borland C++ can save property value into
a file as .Dfm file, but it is in the design time;
I am wondering if there is a way to do the same thing in run time; In
that case next time when the form is loaded it can remember last time
user selection;
Thanks in advance;
jz