Re: SecureBlackbox 2.9 - the native Delphi solution fo SSL/TLS and SSH

2004-01-15 06:51:55 PM
cppbuilder20
Wow, at first glance , this is EXACTLY what I need to use under ICS. How
does it work with that package, ok?
Also, will SecureBlackBox work in future under .NET?
I do not see upgrade pricing, is it reasonable?
thanks!
Lynn
"Eugene Mayevski [SecureBlackbox]" < XXXX@XXXXX.COM >wrote in message
Hello,

We are glad to announce availability of SecureBlackbox 2.9 for
Delphi/C++Builder/Kylix. This update includes the necessary components
and classes to work with Certificate Revokation Lists.

About SecureBlackbox

SecureBlackbox 2.9 is well-structured native Delphi/C++Builder/Kylix
component collection (also available as ActiveX/DLL) that adds SSL/TLS
and SSH protocols support to your Windows or Linux application.

Unlike OpenSSL, SecureBlackbox is easy to use and doesn't require
external DLLs for operation. SecureBlackbox does NOT use CryptoAPI
except accessing Windows Certificate Storage (completely optional).

SecureBlackbox offers solution that
a) provides complete implementation of client-side AND server-side parts
of SSL/TLS protocols (SSL 2, SSL 3, TLS 1 are supported including AES
cipher suites)
b) provides client-side support for SSH 1 and SSH 2 protocols
c) offers certificate management including windows internal or custom
file storages, with support for PEM, PKCS#7, PKCS#10 and PKCS#12 formats
d) supports SSL sessions on both client and server side
e) includes support for Windows Certificate Storage

Add unlimited e-mail support until major upgrade (and not just several
months with necessity to pay for more support), easy integration with
existing socket components and classes (and ready to use classes for
Delphi sockets, Indy, ICS, kbmMW, NexusDB), compatibility with Delphi,
C++Builder and Kylix and you will get an offer that is hard to ignore!

Compare SecureBlackbox price with other solutions at
www.secureblackbox.com/compare.html

Read the description at www.secureblackbox.com/

Download your copy now at
www.secureblackbox.com/download.html

See the complete price list at www.secureblackbox.com/register.html

--
Eugene Mayevski
EldoS Corp., CTO

Re:Re: SecureBlackbox 2.9 - the native Delphi solution fo SSL/TLS and SSH

Lynn Morrison wrote:
Wow, at first glance , this is EXACTLY what I need to use under ICS. How
does it work with that package, ok?
We use SecureBlackbox with ICS' HTTPClient in our TimelyWeb product and
there were no problems.
Also, will SecureBlackBox work in future under .NET?
Yes, SecureBlackbox will be available in .NET version with complete
managed code (without any "unsafe" methods). The .NET version release is
planned for February.
I do not see upgrade pricing, is it reasonable?
1) SecureBlackbox 3.0 (VCL) will be available for free to current 2.x
users.
2) The note at the end of the order page says about upgrade prices.
There are too many upgrade paths so when/if you want to get an upgrade,
please feel free to contact us for details.
--
Eugene Mayevski
EldoS Corp., CTO