Re: DDevExtensions 1.0

2006-07-07 06:55:02 PM
cppbuilder38
I miss one thing in Delphi. If I have to look into some source code I must
browse for it in Open dialog or type unit name in code and press Ctrl +
Enter. I would like to have an edit box where I can write unit name and open
it. Probably combobox is a better approach, it could store for example 10
last unit names.

Re:Re: DDevExtensions 1.0

Piotr Szturmaj wrote:
I miss one thing in Delphi. If I have to look into some source code I
must browse for it in Open dialog or type unit name in code and press
Ctrl + Enter. I would like to have an edit box where I can write unit
name and open it. Probably combobox is a better approach, it could
store for example 10 last unit names.
Ctrl+F12
--
Andrue Cope [TeamB]
[Bicester, Uk]

Re:Re: DDevExtensions 1.0

Andrue Cope [TeamB] wrote:
Ctrl+F12
Plus the CnWizards which replaces this dialog by a more advanced one.
--
Regards,
Andreas Hausladen

{smallsort}

Re:Re: DDevExtensions 1.0

It doesn't look like they support D2006 though.
bbs.cnpack.org/viewthread.php
"Andreas Hausladen" < XXXX@XXXXX.COM >wrote in
message news:44ae3f58$ XXXX@XXXXX.COM ...
Andrue Cope [TeamB] wrote:

>Ctrl+F12

Plus the CnWizards which replaces this dialog by a more advanced one.

Re:Re: DDevExtensions 1.0

>Ctrl+F12

Plus the CnWizards which replaces this dialog by a more advanced one.
I found that GExperts can replace this dialog, but I found something better:
Unit Expert, www.epocalipse.com/products.htm, dont forget to add
"Find Unit" to Delphi's toolbar :)

Re:Re: DDevExtensions 1.0

Don Strenczewilk wrote:
It doesn't look like they support D2006 though.
bbs.cnpack.org/viewthread.php
Most features are not available for D2006 but the "Open Unit" and "Open
Form" dialog work. Why hasn't Borland had the idea to search for units and
forms without typing all chars from the very beginning of the files. When
you have more then 15 units or forms the dialogs are a pain.
--
Regards,
Andreas Hausladen

Re:Re: DDevExtensions 1.0

Don't know. The easiest way I've found so far to open files is to keep an
explorer window open and drag the files onto the IDE.
I wonder if cnPack's Hide Nonvisual Components works in D2006...
"Andreas Hausladen" < XXXX@XXXXX.COM >wrote in
message news:44aeb7f7$ XXXX@XXXXX.COM ...

Don Strenczewilk wrote:
I wonder if cnPack's Hide Nonvisual Components works in D2006...
None of the Form helpers work. At least in the version I use.
--
Regards,
Andreas Hausladen

Re:Re: DDevExtensions 1.0