software protection component for BCB

2007-08-23 07:19:35 PM
cppbuilder30
hello
i am interested to know various 3rd party components available for software
protection for BCB.
i would appreciate your experiences and recommendations.
thanks
sudesh

Re:software protection component for BCB

"Sudesh" < XXXX@XXXXX.COM >wrote in message
i am interested to know various 3rd party components available
for software protection for BCB.
MJSecurity
www.mjfreelancing.com
Gambit

Re:software protection component for BCB

Thanks Remy.
How good it is compared to ICE License by ionworx or Turbopower Onguard or
any other such component?
I read on NG that ICE can be easily defeated (?)
Time limited version, after expiry, should not be allowed to run by
backdating or uninstalling and reinstalling the program.
Which is the best component for this? MJFSecurity is the best in all
features and pricewise?
Thanks,
Sudesh

{smallsort}

Re:software protection component for BCB

"Sudesh" < XXXX@XXXXX.COM >wrote in message
How good it is compared to ICE License by ionworx or
Turbopower Onguard or any other such component?
I have no clue. I don't use any security components myself, as all of my
software has been freeware so far. I have a copy of MJSecurity but I'm
still evaluating its usefulness for some upcoming shareware that I'm working
on.
Gambit