Re: glyFX Animations

bcb wrote:
Looks great.

Can't wait to see with what else you folks at glyFX come up with next.
Thanks :) If you have suggestions, let me know, we are always on the lookout
for new things to build.
--
David Ridgway - GlyFX
XP style toolbar images, custom splash screen and icon design

Re:Re: glyFX Animations

I contacted them about the cost of the website templates. I'm still waiting
for answer.
Great company, great responses (?)
"David Ridgway" < XXXX@XXXXX.COM >wrote in message
Hi Everyone,

We are proud to announce a brand new product from glyFX : Animation
libraries.

Any time a program has to perform a long operation, it has been customary
present the user with an hourglass cursor and a progress bar. Now, with
our
animations, any progress dialog can become more eye catching. The glyFX
animations can be used anywhere, such as program wizards, splash screens
or
anywhere you think an animated image will improve the look of the window.

There are 2 sets currently available. Each high quality animation is
supplied in AVI format, with a background transparency colour. If you
would
like to try one of the files, to see if it suits your development tools,
please download our World Spin animation for free.

Check the Products section on our web site; www.glyfx.com

Regards,

David

--

George wrote:
I contacted them about the cost of the website templates. I'm still
waiting for answer.
Great company, great responses (?)
Hi George,
I'm sorry but I haven't received any email from you... what address did you
send your enquiry to (or what name was it under, I get a lot of email).
Best regards,
Dave
--
David Ridgway - GlyFX
XP style toolbar images, custom splash screen and icon design
www.glyfx.com

{smallsort}

Re:Re: glyFX Animations

Nick B. Cassos wrote:
On Wed, 23 Jul 2003 14:19:05 +0300, "George" < XXXX@XXXXX.COM >
wrote:

>I contacted them about the cost of the website templates. I'm still
>waiting for answer.
>Great company, great responses (?)

It seemed strange to me and I just entered their site in order to view
their order form, pricelist, etc.

To my surprise, I couldn't find any! They cannot accept orders from me
because my IE version (5.0) uses 56 bits for encryption!
All prices for the glyFX sets are listed on the products page... web
template pricing and details will be available later today.
As for the encryption, sorry, there is a small handful (literally) of IE
versions that refuse to work correctly with higher encryption. If you do
wish to place an order, and can't do it from another browser, you can email
or fax us your order.
Sorry for the inconveniance.