BCB5: Using Invalidate() with TCanvasControl

2003-11-05 07:37:09 AM
cppbuilder5
Hans Galema turned me on to a TCanvasControl to paint lines on a TTabSheet
component with MoveTo() and LineTo().
The lines paint fine, but when I need to erase them, Invalidate() only works
if the TabSheet itself needs to be redrawn, ie if I switch ti another tab
and then back. What I need is a function that will erase any lines drawn
with LineTo() as a result of a panel being clicked on the TabSheet (when a
panel is clicked, the lines indicating the relationships between the panels
have to be recalculated and redrawn). Is there an API call I can make to
erase just the lines?
TIA
Mike