opening a file

2004-10-20 08:47:19 PM
cppbuilder76
Problem:
I have programmed an application that is using different databases and saves
it to file types named *.mro . My question is how to make my application
open that database when i double click it (win98SE)? I know that i have to
define a file under folder options->file types and i have noticed a box in
which i write a dde message... now, my question is what is that dde message
and how can i integrate it in my application... I suspect that it has
something to do with TDdeclientitem and conv, but i don't know how to set it
up to receive messages that windows send???