Re: treeview and listbox

2004-07-20 05:16:10 AM
cppbuilder85
"N. Karademir" < XXXX@XXXXX.COM >wrote in message
i can add the customernumber with name.
but if it already exists, it must not a new name
but only the numbers i tried a lot but it did not work.
It is unclear what exactly you are asking for. Please clearify.
Gambit

Re:Re: treeview and listbox

So in essence, you want a treeview that reflects the current state of
your listview? If an item is checked for a customer in the listview then
it appears in the treeview? And only adds a customer to the treeview if
it wasn't there before, otherwise it just adds it to the present
customer's tree?
I have no experience with trees, but I thought I'd help clarify what I
_THINK_ you're asking..
cheers,
tim
N. Karademir wrote:

i would like to add all items from the listview to treeview.
all numbers must have a parent which is the customer name

Re:Re: treeview and listbox

Hi i have a listview with next checked items:
X 21120 customer 1
X 21121 customer 1
X 21122 customer 1
X 22320 customer 2
X 23221 customer 2
X 34322 customer 2
X 65460 customer 3
X 56756 customer 3
X 45646 customer 3
then i have a treeview
which can contain the next
customer 1
2003
2092
3029
customer 2
24303
20233
301211
customer 77
7684
902398
23923
i can add the customernumber with name.
but if it already exists, it must not a new name but only the numbers
i tried a lot but it did not work.
Can someone give me example please?
Thank you very much
n. karademir

{smallsort}

Re:Re: treeview and listbox

Hi,
"Remy Lebeau (TeamB)" < XXXX@XXXXX.COM >schreef in
bericht news:40fc39e5$ XXXX@XXXXX.COM ...

"N. Karademir" < XXXX@XXXXX.COM >wrote in message
news: XXXX@XXXXX.COM ...

>i can add the customernumber with name.
>but if it already exists, it must not a new name
>but only the numbers i tried a lot but it did not work.

It is unclear what exactly you are asking for. Please clearify.

Gambit

Hi i have a listview with next checked items:

X 21120 customer 1
X 21121 customer 1
X 21122 customer 1
X 22320 customer 2
X 23221 customer 2
X 34322 customer 2
X 65460 customer 3
X 56756 customer 3
X 45646 customer 3

then i have a treeview
which can contain the next

customer 1
2003
2092
3029
customer 2
24303
20233
301211

customer 77
7684
902398
23923

i can add the customernumber with name.
but if it already exists, it must not a new name but only the numbers
i tried a lot but it did not work.
Can someone give me example please?
Thank you very much

n. karademir

Re:Re: treeview and listbox

"N. Karademir" < XXXX@XXXXX.COM >wrote in message
i would like to add all items from the listview to treeview.
all numbers must have a parent which is the customer name
That is not what I asked. You said you were having troubles doing
something. What EXACTLY are you trying to do, and what EXACTLY is the
problem you are having with it? If possible, please show the actual code
that you are having problems with.
Gambit