* * * * * JD did you got the file? * * * * *

2004-10-09 07:21:22 AM
cppbuilder93
JD i sent the files again to the 2 e-mails that you have, did
you get it?
Ramy

Re:* * * * * JD did you got the file? * * * * *

"Ramy" < XXXX@XXXXX.COM >wrote:

[...] did you get it?
Finally ... check your mail.
~ JD

Re:* * * * * JD did you got the file? * * * * *

Thanks, i got your Zip file, i sent you a reply to the 2
e-mails that you gave me.
Thanks JD.
"JD" < XXXX@XXXXX.COM >wrote:

"Ramy" < XXXX@XXXXX.COM >wrote:

>[...] did you get it?

Finally ... check your mail.

~ JD

{smallsort}

Re:* * * * * JD did you got the file? * * * * *

"Ramy" < XXXX@XXXXX.COM >wrote:

Thanks, i got your Zip file [...]
After I slept on it, there's a couple of things ...
The setter method for the image index should accept a negative
number and when it get's one, assign NULL to the current Image
pointer. That way you can turn off a glyph.
I'm also not sure about what windows is doing with the HRGN
created in the SetButtonRegion method. The docs say that
windows takes ownership of it when SetWindowRgn is called but
it doesn't give any clues to what happens if the same HWND has
multiple calls applied to it. IOW, I don't know what happens
to the first HRGN when a second one is applied to the same
HWND.
~ JD