EOutOfRessources

2005-03-23 02:23:04 AM
cppbuilder3
The EOutOfRessources exception occurs when my application attempts to create
Windows handle and Windows has no more handles to allocate, i.e when I
create a new form.
How we can free the ressources?
I use Builder5.

Re:EOutOfRessources

Stephane Tremblay wrote:
The EOutOfRessources exception occurs when my application attempts to create
Windows handle and Windows has no more handles to allocate, i.e when I
create a new form.
What kind of resources are you claiming other than TForms ? If this
happens with creating TForms only then you must have many forms.
And probably many components on them.
How we can free the ressources?
You can free the resources occupied by a TForm by deleting
the TForm.
Hans.