Re: About TThread

2005-02-20 06:58:50 PM
cppbuilder42
Vladimir Stefanovic wrote:
I sent you some small screenshots (attachments group) to
see my new handy dictionary, which can be activated by
user defined key-hook, form tray and can read the clipboard.
Thank you. Looks nice.
Red>>black == English>>Srbija lengua
Blue>>black == Srbija lengua>>English.
Yes I remember your key-hook questions.
Hans.

Re:Re: About TThread

Vladimir Stefanovic wrote:
I sent you some small screenshots
For the context.jpg. Is that a real english word:
Pronounciatiate ?
Don't you mean: pronunciation ?
It's hardly pronounceable <g>.
Hans.

Re:Re: About TThread

I'm definitely positive that such SQL can be made
because everything is uniqely defined in the original
database but I'm anyway suspicious about the speed.
Once I made some SQLs which involved statements
like 'minus' and 'intersect' from the similar size DBes.
That was the real catastrophy. The SQL made TEMP
files which were so big that Win98 OS suggested me to
empty the Recycle Bin (which was empty, of course :).
I think that for the next time I'll make something pointer
based, with pure C statements for searching/replacing.
I alredy have some ideas, for which I'm sure that all
process will be finish for 15 min.
Have you seen the screenshots at attachment?
--
Best regards,
Vladimir Stefanovic
"Hans Galema" < XXXX@XXXXX.COM >wrote in message
Vladimir Stefanovic wrote:

>I'm not sure I understoud the question well. Do you
>thought if I can make an SQL which can do all for
>me without BCB code?

Indeed.

Hans.

{smallsort}

Re:Re: About TThread

You are absolutely right :) That's why I need the
dictionary. If I have ever pasted that phrase in
the dictionary it would show me the mistake. So
the time is for the next build.
As you noticed the dictionary *can* even speek :)