Row height in dbgrid

2005-04-06 02:24:15 AM
cppbuilder81
Hello,
I read that " InflateRect(Rect, x, y); " is used to increase the rows
height of the dbgrid, is that?
I got this error, " cannot convert const TRect to tagRECT * "
Thanks
Andrea

Re:Row height in dbgrid

Hi Andrea,
From where are you calling the InflateRect() function, and which Rect
variable are you passing to the function? The InflateRect() function
will increase the width and height of the rectangle, which means Rect
cannot be a const variable. Also, the error message indicates that
you're not passing a pointer to the rectangle; call...
InflateRect(&Rect, x, y);
In older versions of BCB, you might also need to explicitly convert the
TRect to a Windows RECT type before using InflateRect().
Cheers,
Andrea Biasi wrote:
I read that " InflateRect(Rect, x, y); " is used to increase the rows
height of the dbgrid, is that?
I got this error, " cannot convert const TRect to tagRECT * "

Re:Row height in dbgrid

I try to use it inside the DBGrid1DrawColumnCell event to change the rows
width, but with no result.
Someone know a good dbgrid alternative? (freeware)
Andrea
"Damon Chandler (TeamB)" < XXXX@XXXXX.COM >ha
scritto nel messaggio news:4253c70b$ XXXX@XXXXX.COM ...
Hi Andrea,
From where are you calling the InflateRect() function, and which Rect

--
Damon (TeamB)
C++Builder Developer's Journal

Andrea Biasi wrote:
>I read that " InflateRect(Rect, x, y); " is used to increase the rows
>height of the dbgrid, is that?
>I got this error, " cannot convert const TRect to tagRECT * "

{smallsort}