How do I install Delphi components?

2005-12-22 12:12:28 PM
cppbuilder108
Hi!
I have some components meant for Delhpi.
I would like to use this components in my BCB
projects?
How do I go about installing them?
Thanks,
pk

Re:How do I install Delphi components?

"pk" < XXXX@XXXXX.COM >wrote in message
I have some components meant for Delhpi.
I would like to use this components in my BCB
projects?
Do you have the source code for the components?
If you do, then you need to place the source code into a new BCB-generated
package, compile the package, and then you can install it. BCB has a Pascal
compiler, so it can compile Delphi units in C++ projects.
If you do not, then you cannot install the components at all. You'll have
to ask the component authors for C++ versions of the components.
Gambit