Code Completion Problem

2005-10-15 11:12:41 PM
cppbuilder31
The Code completion stops working after a line in my code
although the project is compiled just fine and works without having any
problem. I noticed that the problem occurs after calling some functions
from the main form that are used as events for objects like
MonthCalendar2DblClick(MonthCalendar2);
How can this effect the code completion to write at the end
that code completion found errors in the source code?
I wish someone can help me on this.

Re:Code Completion Problem

qyte wrote:
How can this effect the code completion to write at the end
that code completion found errors in the source code?

I wish someone can help me on this.
Firstly allow me to point out that this is an IDE issue. Your question
would have been better asked in the .IDE group.
As to the explanation it's simple enough to post here:It's a bug. Code
Completion does that kind of thing sometimes. There's nothing you can
do except sigh and track the declaration down manually.
--
Andrue Cope [TeamB]
[Bicester, Uk]

Re:Code Completion Problem

"Andrue Cope [TeamB]" < XXXX@XXXXX.COM >wrote in message
qyte wrote:

>How can this effect the code completion to write at the end
>that code completion found errors in the source code?
>
>I wish someone can help me on this.

Firstly allow me to point out that this is an IDE issue. Your question
would have been better asked in the .IDE group.

As to the explanation it's simple enough to post here:It's a bug. Code
Completion does that kind of thing sometimes. There's nothing you can
do except sigh and track the declaration down manually.
You can break the unit into two smaller ones. It's a PITA, but it's better
than the alternative.
Simon.

{smallsort}